There is very little pain involved, and at best can be described as uncomfortable.
A Dental Implant is the treatment most commonly used to replace a missing tooth or teeth. It is considered the best and most efficient way to create a natural look combined with stability and it will often provide a long-term solution.
Dental implants are a straightforward and routine procedure; the implant comprises a titanium ‘root’ in the gum and a ceramic crown which replicates the original tooth and is as close to the real thing as possible.
A dental implant will give you the confidence to talk, eat, and smile normally without a second thought.
Regardless of whether you need to fill the space of a single missing tooth using one implant and a crown or use multiple implants to support a bridge for several missing teeth, we will discuss the treatment options, the costs and the after care involved and will help you to decide what would best suit you and your lifestyle.
- Have the look and feel of natural teeth
- Offer a long-term, maintenance-free solution
- Can be used for either single tooth or multiple teeth replacement
In your free consultation your personal Revitalise Dental Practitioner will talk to you about:
- Treatment stages for dental implants
- Recovery and healing timescales.
- Finance and cost options
- Any concerns or worries you have about the procedures
- After Care