Like everything if constantly used, they will experience wear and tear. With daily wear and regular maintenance, fixed dentures should be replaced every 5-7 years.
Fixed Implant Retained Dentures
Revitalise offers the option of fixed implant retained dentures for customers who require full upper and/or lower bespoke dentures using implants.
A bespoke full set of dentures can be made to fit onto new existing implants, providing a stable base and making the dentures feel secure and look natural.
Using a fixed denture gives you the peace of mind that there will be no movement. The denture remains fully attached to the implants for a really secure feel.
The fixed denture option can also help to support the structure of the mouth and reduces the chance of natural changes in the shape of the jaw over time.
Bespoke Fixed Denture treatment at our fully equipped Dental centre includes a CT scan to create a digital image of your face which will show you how an implant retained fixed denture will look once completed. The comfort and well-being of Revitalise customers is of paramount importance and these important extra steps ensure that you are happy and confident before treatment begins.
Fixed Implant Retained Dentures:
- Are an excellent solution for customers who would like to securely fix full upper and/or lower denture sets.
- Offer security, stability and peace of mind for the wearer.
- Are created in the on-site lab at Revitalise ensuring a premium quality, bespoke result.
- Can often help to maintain a healthy jaw shape over time and ensure customer comfort.
In your consultation your personal Revitalise Dental Practitioner will talk to you about:
- Whether bespoke natural looking fixed dentures are correct for your needs.
- Treatment and procedure options to ensure a securely fitted full denture.
- Timescales for creating and fitting bespoke implant retained dentures and for post-treatment healing.
- The finance options available for treatment.
- After Care.