Yes, they do move and can also restrict the types of food that can be eaten. Fixing dentures with implants can offer greater stability and function allowing they to act and feel more like normal teeth.
Metal & Acrylic Dentures
Our technical team can create many types of denture in the centre’s advanced in-house laboratory. Often they will be made in either acrylic or metal with ceramic dentures also an option. Each of these materials has its merits and the benefits of each will be discussed with you in your consultation session.
At Revitalise Dental Centre, we will always explain the full range of options available to help you to make the best decision. Acrylic dentures can provide a cost-effective option and can be used effectively as a temporary denture during more extensive treatment.
Metal dentures are useful for narrow dentures where additional strength is required and for smaller, more discreet partial dentures that fit around existing healthy teeth.
Metal and Acrylic Dentures
- Each have their own benefits and uses and these will be discussed with you.
- Can sometime be used together to create a bespoke denture result.
- Offer a variety of options suitable for different budgets and lifestyle requirements.
In your consultation your personal Revitalise Practitioner will talk to you about:
- The denture design approach. It is also possible for you to meet with the technician making your bespoke denture solution to understand the full process.
- The differences between each of the potential denture materials and the various benefits they offer.
- Maintenance, care and hygiene for different denture materials.
- Cost options and finance.
- After Care.