This varies from person to person
At Revitalise you will have access to a full range of treatments alongside the major implant and denture-based procedures. From simple crowns and veneers to inlays, onlays, and white fillings, your consultant will discuss all the available options with you. Giving you the knowledge and confidence to make an informed decision about your dental health and care.
A variety of cosmetic orthodontic treatments are also available and these can be used independently or in conjunction with whitening for a complete smile makeover.
Crowns restore teeth to their correct shape and appearance and are ceramic “caps” bonded to your natural teeth. Crowns offer better aesthetic and long term function and support heavily filled or broken teeth with great shape and function.
Veneers are thin shells of ceramic bonded to the front of teeth and can be used to change shape and colour of your smile. Ceramic veneers are used to replace or improve tooth structure and enhance the appearance of your teeth.
Whitening is a non-invasive procedure to lighten and brighten the appearance of natural teeth. The whitening gel penetrates the enamel and lightens the tooth and is a great way to brighten your smile without any invasive procedures.
We can advise you on the best options for your teeth during your initial consultation.
Other Treatments Available at Revitalise:
- Include a wide range of procedures and techniques to help improve your smile confidence.
- Can be undertaken by our staff to suit your timetable, availability and lifestyle.
- Can be independent or in conjunction with other more complex treatments.
- Are all designed with your happiness and comfort in mind.
In your consultation your personal Revitalise Practitioner will talk to you about:
- The range of treatments available at the Revitalise Centre.
- Timescales for procedures, recovery and After Care.
- Cost and finance options to suit your lifestyle and budget.
- Any concerns or worries you may have about cosmetic or surgical dental treatments.