Yes, they do move and can also restrict the types of food that can be eaten. Fixing dentures with implants can offer greater stability and function allowing they to act and feel more like normal teeth.
Partial & Full Dentures
At Revitalise customers are offered as much flexibility as possible when it comes to treatment. Whether you require a smaller partial denture or a full arch denture there are many options available and we will discuss these with you as part of your initial consultation.
Revitalise is at the forefront of denture and implant technology and customer aftercare. Our treatment and consultation centre in St Agnes includes an advanced on-site laboratory enabling same day treatment and immediate maintenance and alterations to dentures when required.
There are a variety of treatment options available; from Swiss™ precision dentures which are designed to optimise the chewing motion and work particularly well for lower jaw implants to BPS™ dentures which are crafted by our in-house technicians to create the most realistic look and feel available.
Your Revitalise practitioner will find the best solution for you and your lifestyle and keep you informed and in control at every stage of the treatment process.
Partial and Full Dentures:
- Are available in a wide variety of options and styles using different techniques to suit your needs and your lifestyle.
- Can be created and adjusted in our advanced onsite laboratory. Increasing flexibility and reducing treatment times.
- Are created as bespoke individual products for each customer ensuring comfort, stability and a natural look.
In your consultation your personal Revitalise Practitioner will talk to you about:
- The differences between Full and Partial Dentures.
- The variety of denture materials available.
- The treatment and procedures for the option that best suits you.
- After Care, Maintenance and Hygiene.
- Finance and Cost options for the different treatments.