Removable Implant Retained Dentures
For customers who require a worry-free and secure denture attachment, Revitalise offers the option of a removable implant retained denture. Implants in the jawbone ensure that the removable denture can be clipped securely in place, providing flexibility of use, security and comfort.
Removable dentures can be easily un-clipped for hygiene, cleaning and maintenance. They are suited to patients who have lost bone, are experiencing gum recession or need to have support for their facial structure so that muscle strength can be restored. Typically the dentures are held in place with just two implants for the lower jaw and up to four for the upper jaw. This varies from person to person and is something that your practitioner will discuss with you as part of your initial consultation.
Removable Implant Retained Dentures:
- Can be used for both Full or Partial Upper and/or Lower arches.
- Provide the wearer with flexibility for maintenance and hygiene.
- Have a secure and natural feel from just two implants.
- Can be easily clipped and unclipped
In your consultation your personal Revitalise Practitioner will talk to you about:
- Whether a Fixed or Removable Denture option better suits your needs and lifestyle
- How many implants will be required.
- How the clip in mechanism works with the implants.
- Treatment and recovery timescales.
- Finance and cost options.
- Hygiene, Maintenance and After Care.