Removable Implant Retained Dentures
Removable Implant Retained Dentures provide the perfect solution for patients seeking a secure denture attachment that is stress-free, easy to use and offers a natural look and feel.
At Revitalise Dental Centre we can offer our patients the option of removable implant retained dentures in those cases where a fixed implant retained denture may not be suitable. In an approach that is similar to the fixed denture option, dental implants are inserted into the jawbone to provide a secure base for the removable denture to be clipped and unclipped easily and comfortably.
Removable implant retained dentures provide customers with flexibility, security, comfort and the guarantee of a beautiful, natural smile. They can be removed easily for maintenance and cleaning providing an efficient oral hygiene routine.
Removable dentures are ideal for patients who have:
- Lost bone mass or strength in their jaw.
- Minor, moderate or serious gum recession.
- A need for additional facial structure support to aid muscle strength.
In many cases removable dentures can be securely held in place with just two implants for the lower jaw and four implants for the upper jaw. Although classed as a surgical option, implants are placed in a simple and straightforward procedure after which you will have a period of healing before the next stage of treatment.
As each patient is unique our approach is always to create a bespoke solution that suits you. During your initial consultation, your dedicated Revitalise practitioner will discuss all the available options with you as well as the steps and timescales for your preferred approach.
All dentures and dental prosthesis are created by the skilled technicians in our on-site laboratory, this means that timescales for treatment are kept to a minimum and any alterations can be done quickly and efficiently.
Removable Implant Retained Dentures:
- Are suitable for both Full or Partial Upper and/or Lower arches.
- Offer high levels of flexibility for maintenance and hygiene.
- Provide a secure fit because the dental implants are inserted into the jaw.
- Look and feel natural and comfortable.
- Are easy to remove and clean.
During the initial consultation, your dedicated Revitalise Practitioner will discuss:
- The benefits of Fixed vs Removable Dentures.
- Which option better suits your needs and lifestyle.
- How many implants you will need.
- How to clip and unclip your new denture.
- Timescales for each stage of treatment and recovery.
- Patient finance and cost options.
- Hygiene, Maintenance and After Care.